The White House is situated in a small village set in the side of the Burton Dassett Hills, a well known local landmark approximately 9 miles from Banbury. It was originally built in 1938 as a farm cottage and is set in a rural position enjoying superb views over the Warwickshire and Oxfordshire countryside. The White House is homely and welcoming, providing a high standard of accommodation. Confortable, non-smoking bedrooms, all with en suite facilities and central heating throughout. A relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
- Burton Dassett,
- CV47 2AB
- Tel: +44 (0)1295 770143
Number of shared bathrooms, Separate guests' lounge, Garden/patio for guests' use, Non smoking establishment, Off site parking, Cater for vegetarians, Facilities for children,
Amenities & Facilities
Once on the A44, between Moreton in Marsh and Chipping Norton, look for the turnings signposted Long Compton. Follow the signs for Long Compton and you will find The Red Lion in the middle of the village. Please follow the signs for Long Compton not Little Compton!