Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- 29th annual GTI International 9 Jul 2019 - 10 Jul 2016
- Free Witches Halloween Hat! 22 Oct 2017 - 31 Oct 2016
- FREE evening walks in Stratford fo... 24 Jun 2017
- FREE evening walks in Stratford fo... 1 Jul 2017
- FREE evening walks in Stratford fo... 8 Jul 2017
- FREE evening walks in Stratford fo... 15 Jul 2017
- Ghost Tour, Stratford upon Avon 30 Jul 2016 - 30 Jul 2017
- Tudor World Ghost Tour in Stratfor... 31 Jul 2016 - 31 Jul 2017
- Shakespeare Walking Tour of Stratf... 6 Aug 2016 - 6 Aug 2017
- Saturday Ghost Walk in Stratford 9 Apr 2016 - 31 Dec 2017
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.