Little Compton forms a strip from the Four Shire Stone on the road from Moreton-in-the-Marsh to Chipping Norton. It was originally located in Gloucester until 1845 when it was transferred to Warwickshire. The houses in the village are mainly built of ragstone with either thatched roofs, slates, pantiles or stone tiles.
The manor house consisting of 3 storeys faces south and it stands to the west of the church. There is a wing dating from the early 16th century and a further wing containing the entrance hall and main staircase that was added in 1927.
Visit the Little Compton village website to find out more about this special little village