Bearley

Bearley is a village about 5 miles north of Stratford-upon-Avon, bounded on the north by Wootton Wawen and on the east by Snitterfield. The name is first recorded as Burlei in 1086 and Bearley is recorded in the Domesday Book.

The nave of the parish church of St Mary The Virgin dates from 12th Century and the chancel from 13th or 14th century, although a great deal has been rebuilt in modern times.

For more information on this village visit Bearley village website.