Avon Dassett is a small village on the slopes of the Burton Dassett Hills Country Park, mid-way between Leamington and Banbury. The village itself is contained wholly within a Conservation Area, and is on the edge of the Cotswolds Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The now redundant parish church, St John the Baptist Church, was rebuilt in 1868 in 13th century style on the site of the former church. It houses a remarkable stone coffin carved with the effigy of a deacon, thought to be a former rector who died in 1232. There is also a Catholic church, St Joseph's Church, which continues to hold regular services.
Please click on the link below to view the Avon Dassett Parish Council website