Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- NSRA Nostalgia Nationals 24 Jun 2016 - Today
- Land Rover Show 25 Jun 2016 - Today
- Compton Verney Festival 1 Jul 2016 - 3 Jul 2016
- Stratford River Festival 2 Jul 2016 - 3 Jul 2016
- 29th annual GTI International 9 Jul 2019 - 10 Jul 2016
- Anne Hathaway's Big Picnic Day 23 Jul 2016
- Public Track Weekend & Kawasaki Tr... 23 Jul 2016 - 24 Jul 2016
- Wellesbourne & District Lions Char... 24 Jul 2016
- Last Night of the Shakespeare Prom... 30 Jul 2016
- Game Fair 29 Jul 2016 - 31 Jul 2016
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.