Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Family friendly Ghost Tours! Tomorrow
- Tudor Banquets to celebrate Shakes... 21 Apr 2014 - 25 Apr 2014
- Supper with Shakespeare 25 Apr 2014
- Stratford Ghost Cruise 26 Apr 2014
- Family friendly Ghost Tours! 26 Apr 2014
- Easter Family Fun with Shaun the S... 5 Apr 2014 - 27 Apr 2014
- Toy and Collectors Fair 27 Apr 2014
- Shakespeare's 450th Birthday ... 26 Apr 2014 - 27 Apr 2014
- Stratfford-upon-Avon Literary Fest... 26 Apr 2014 - 4 May 2014
- The Stratford-upon-Avon Literary F... 26 Apr 2014 - 4 May 2014
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.