Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- The Official Receivers @ No1 Shake... 5 Sep 2014
- Classic Virgins 6 Sep 2014
- The Moreton In Marsh Show 6 Sep 2014
- Retro Truck Show 14 Sep 2014
- Tea with Shakespeare 19 Sep 2014
- Gaydon Autumn Classic, Gaydon Frin... 21 Sep 2014
- Stratford Ghost Cruise 27 Sep 2014
- Hope 14 - Southam & District 20 Sep 2014 - 28 Sep 2014
- Southam Women in World War I 21 Jul 2014 - 30 Sep 2014
- Great Electric Train Show 11 Oct 2014 - 12 Oct 2014
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.