Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Summer Festival at Ingon Manor Today
- May Half Term Family Fun at Compto... 23 May 2015 - 29 May 2015
- Togethernest presents Owen Pallet,... 31 May 2015
- Wonder World Fair 22 May 2015 - 31 May 2015
- The Knitted Character Folk Festiva... 6 Jun 2015
- Exhibition - Canaletto: Celebratin... 14 Mar 2015 - 7 Jun 2015
- Exhibition - The Non-Conformists: ... 14 Mar 2015 - 7 Jun 2015
- Pedal for Parkinson 7 Jun 2015
- The Shakespeare Hospice Twilight W... 13 Jun 2015
- Stratford Ghost Cruise 20 Jun 2015
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.