Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Comedy Hullabaloo 23 May 2013 - Tomorrow
- Annual Bluebell Walk at Whatcote 27 May 2013
- INTRODUCTION TO ANIMATION ? A ONE ... 28 May 2013
- 'Cars through the Lens' ? A one da... 29 May 2013
- Orchestra of the Swan's Spring Sou... 31 May 2013
- Family activity - Mass Doodle Today - 31 May 2013
- Family activity - Storytelling 27 May 2013 - 31 May 2013
- Micheal Woods Stratford-upon-Avon ... Released 5 October 2012
- Destination Steering Group Formati... Released 18 January 2012
- Motoring Record Breakers - Heritag... Released 12 January 2012
- Heritage Motor Centre wins prestig... Released 19 December 2011
- Applications invited for Visit Eng... Released 23 November 2011
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.