Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Classic Clapton 29 Aug 2014
- Family friendly Ghost Tours! 30 Aug 2014
- Southam Flower & Produce Show 30 Aug 2014
- Summer Holiday Activities 19 Jul 2014 - 31 Aug 2014
- Moore & Rodin @ Compton Verney 15 Feb 2014 - 31 Aug 2014
- Moore Rodin Exhibition 15 Feb 2014 - 31 Aug 2014
- Moore Rodin - outstanding works by... 15 Feb 2014 - 31 Aug 2014
- Summer Holiday Family Activities 19 Jul 2014 - 31 Aug 2014
- Summer Holidays at Compton Verney 2 Aug 2014 - 31 Aug 2014
- Your Presence Needs Must Puzzle 19 Jul 2014 - 31 Aug 2014
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.