Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Family friendly Ghost Tours! Today
- A Midsummer Night's Dream, present... 1 Aug 2014 - Today
- Oddsocks Double Bill - A Midsummer... 1 Aug 2014 - Today
- Jensen 541 60th Birthday Tomorrow
- Stratford-upon-Avon Poetry Festiva... 2 Jul 2014 - Tomorrow
- Family friendly Ghost Tours! 9 Aug 2014
- Transit Van Club Rally 9 Aug 2014 - 10 Aug 2014
- Classic Van and Pickup Show, NEW f... 10 Aug 2014
- WOCFEST 10 Aug 2014
- BMW Festival 17 Aug 2014
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.