Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- Orchestra of the Swan Discovery Co... 10 Feb 2015 - 10 Mar 2015
- Shostakovich with Peter Donohoe 10 Mar 2015
- Love's Labour's Lost 1 Jan 2015 - 12 Mar 2015
- Young Enterprise Trade Fair 14 Mar 2015
- A Walking, Floating Amphibious Adv... 14 Mar 2015
- Special Mother's Day Afternoon Tea 15 Mar 2015
- Head Gardeners Lecturer Lunch 24 Mar 2015
- Sunday Jazz at Blenheim Palace 18 Jan 2015 - 29 Mar 2015
- Easter Weekend 3 Apr 2015 - 6 Apr 2015
- Grow Your Own Cut Flowers Mastercl... 14 Apr 2015
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.