Visit Stratford-upon-Avon a world class destination, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and its surrounding historic towns and countryside. Internationally renowned for the Royal Shakespeare Company, its iconic home the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and the Shakespeare houses, five beautifully preserved Tudor homes and gardens, all directly linked with William Shakespeare and his family.
There is something to suit everyone and all budgets - unique attractions, historic buildings, stately homes, idyllic villages, health spas, golf, leisure, cycle ways, vineyards, canals, undulating countryside and winding rivers.
With so many things to do, see and experience come and Discover Stratford.
- 29th annual GTI International 9 Jul 2019 - 10 Jul 2016
- Bank Holiday Community Picnic 27 Aug 2016
- Big Bug Hunt 27 Aug 2016 - 29 Aug 2016
- Jacobean Games 27 Aug 2016 - 29 Aug 2016
- Castle Small Puppet Theatre 28 Aug 2016 - 29 Aug 2016
- Tudor Storyteller 28 Aug 2016 - 29 Aug 2016
- Tenth anniversary MSA/ACU APIRA Op... 29 Aug 2016 - 31 Aug 2016
- Outdoor Performances 15 Jul 2016 - 2 Sep 2016
- Saturday Town Walk at 11am and 2pm 15 Sep 2012 - 3 Sep 2016
- Family Summer Holiday Activities 23 Jul 2016 - 4 Sep 2016
Coming soon! Stratford-upon-Avon reviews by TripAdvisor.